We are looking for a talented environment artist to join our team in-house. As an environment artist, you will be responsible for creating a wide range of well-optimized environmental and standard assets and level building. We are looking for an artist with experience, but also a promising junior is welcome.
- Junior up to senior.
- Create modular and also unique environment assets based on references and concept art.
- Create props to support these environments.
- Create original textures and materials with Substance Painter / Designer / Photoshop.
- Create levels in the engine based on a rough blockout.
- Work closely with the Art Director, Lead Artist, and Level Designers to keep quality and style consistent across all environments.
- Experience with creating modular pieces to build levels and whole level parts efficiently, such as dungeons, cities, and nature.
- Experience with modeling, sculpting, unwrapping, and baking 3D environments assets for video games.
- Experience with PBR textures and workflows in Substance Painter and Photoshop.
- Experience with creating props to support environments, such as decorations and dynamic assets.
- Excellent communication and team skills.
- Passion to learn new things and workflows.
- Ability to self-educate.
- Passion for games and for creating them.
- In-house presence required in offices in Bratislava.
- Experience with Unity Engine or Unreal Engine.
- Experience with Maya and Zbrush, or willingness to learn it.
- Experience with level lighting and light baking in Unity Engine.
- Experience with Unity’s particle system.
- Technical art skills.
- Level design knowledge.
- Highly motivated team of veteran developers.
- Indie development environment.
- Offices in the center of Bratislava.
- Possibility of occasional home office days.
- Weekly tabletop RPG sessions (D&D, COC, etc).
How to Apply:
Please send us your online portfolio and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full-time in-house position
- Location: Bratislava
- Available Fall 2020
1000 – 1700 EUR (based on experience)
1700+ (possible at higher levels of expertise)