Can I stream or create Vaporum videos? Is it OK for me to monetize these videos?
- Yes, of course, and we would be honored if you do. Fatbot Games hereby grants free license to game owners and press to use Vaporum in the creation and publishing (or streaming) of original media content, including reviews, gameplay videos and Let’s Plays. Fatbot Games also grants free license to content creators to monetize these works, whether through advertising, stream donations, or otherwise.
Are there any internships, paid positions, or work-experience opportunities open at Fatbot Games?
- Send us an email and we’ll let you know if there are any open positions or if we are looking for a helping hand.
What do you use to make games?
- All of our games are made in Unity 3D. Our artists use many different tools such as Autodesk Maya, Zbrush, or Substance Designer. We are also fluent in Adobe products (Photoshop or Premiere). Vaporum level design is primarily made in Grid Cartographer.
What can I do to help?
- Like, share, follow, or tell you friends, grandma or even your neighbor’s dog about us. Indie gaming is all about visibility, and we will be extremely thankful for any mention in the social world!
Any plans for level editor like in Legend of Grimrock?
- We would love to add modding support and level editor, but we can’t afford that at the moment. You can read more here.