Dear PlayStation and Xbox dungeon dwellers, we have great news for you!
We are excited to announce the release date of Vaporum: Lockdown for your favorite home console. The game is coming out on December 10 on Playstation 5, Playstation 4, and Xbox One digital stores.
You can watch the announcement trailers and read the official press release below:
Xbox One Announcement Trailer
Playstation Announcement Trailer
Vaporum: Lockdown by Fatbot Games is a grid-based single-player dungeon crawler in an original steampunk setting, inspired by classics such as Dungeon Master and Eye of the Beholder, or the new Legend of Grimrock series.
Follow the story of Ellie Teller, a scientist who is a part of a mysterious research project in the middle of an ocean. After disastrous events, she struggles to survive and escape the tower of Arx Vaporum.
- Old-school grid-based dungeon crawler with modern audiovisuals and controls.
- First-person real-time combat with deadly foes with varied abilities and behaviors.
- Stop time mode where time only passes when you act, giving you unlimited time to reason about your next best move.
- Intriguing story following a fully voiced female protagonist.
- Unique gadget-based RPG system with tons of customization, tons of loot, and tons of synergies to find.
- Mind-bending puzzles and hazards.
- Immersive steampunk setting.
- Localized in 8 languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Russian, Polish, Japanese, and Chinese.